5 Legal Questions to Ask BEFORE Starting Your Crowdfunding Project
I recently had the opportunity to share the stage at a Chicago VentureShot Community panel presentation on crowdfunding an independent film project. My client successfully raised enough funds to produce his film through the Crowdfunding site KickStarter.com. Due to the unpredictable life with three small children I was not able to physically attend although I did participate in real-time using Twitter. What follows is a series of questions that were discussed during the panel.
If you are considering using a crowd-funding platform (e.g. Kickstarter) to raise funds for your production, here are five questions at you should ask BEFORE you launch your campaign.
- Lessons for Entrepreneurs from Crowdfunding (growthology.org)
- Not Your Mom’s Fundraiser: Crowdfunding Is Nothing Like Fundraising (projecteve.com)
- Why crowdfunding journalism works (newsfreed.wordpress.com)
- Crowdfunding ” a great way to kick-start your new venture? (hiscox.co.uk)
- 4 Basic Questions About Crowdfunding Answered (projecteve.com)