What Does The Film Industry REALLY Think?
Stephen Follows and his team surveyed 1,235 film industry professionals, all of whom have attended at least one of the three major film markets (Cannes, Berlin or AFM) within the past five years and asked questions on a variety of hot topics including piracy, the appeal of 3D, gender, and how optimistic industry professionals are for 2014.
To receive a free 25 page PDF containing all the results, sign up for his email mailing list at http://stephenfollows.com/research/
Alternatively, you can find each of the sections as individual articles here…
- Has piracy affected business?
- Do film professionals illegally download films?
- Is film a sensible business investment?
- Do women have a harder time than men?
- Is 3D better than 2D?
- What are the average distribution fees?
- How do professionals pick their next project?
- How optimistic is the industry about the future?
- When will VoD pay like DVD?
- Where does film financing come from?