IFP Filmmaker Conference, September 14-18, 2014 NYC
IFP Filmmaker Conference
September 14-18, 2014
Bruno Walter Auditorium
111 Amsterdam Avenue (at 65th Street), NYC
Stay up to date with conference schedule & announcements by signing up to IFP’s newsletter on the bottom right of this page!
Whatever form your story takes, IFP’s Filmmaker Conference showcases how great projects can connect with audiences and stand out in a crowded marketplace.
Taking place during IFP’s annual Independent Film Week, the Filmmaker Conference unfolds over five-packed days featuring:
– Keynotes & panels from filmmakers and cross-platform innovators.
– #ArtistServices NYC presented by Sundance Institute – fierce conversations around the latest technology and trends in film included a crash course on DCP, creative financing, guerrilla marketing, and independent theatrical distribution.
– Meet the Decision Makers – face-time with some of the most exciting organizations in film today, such as Sony Pictures Classics, Cinereach, Chicken & Egg Pictures, Fandor, Nantucket Screenwriters’ Colony, Tribeca Film Institute, Sundance Documentary Fund, and many more!
– Pitch Workshops give you the chance to tell your project to a panel of experts live, and get feedback on how to do it better! Applications open now for screenplays, documentaries, and web-native content!
– New Voices! Screenplay Reading Series, presented by SAGIndie – excerpts from four screenplays participating in RBC’s Emerging Storytellers program at Independent Film Week performed live.
– IFP’s annual free and open to the public party and screening, the Independent Filmmaker Labs “Sneak Preview” Showcase, presented with Rooftop Films convenes again September 15. The Labs Showcase gives audiences a first-look at exciting new films, before their festival premieres.